Foreign Policy Review Call for Papers – Visegrad Inside Out
The Institute for Foreign Affairs and Trade has been running its English publication “Foreign Policy Review” for several years now. This year, following the priorities of Hungarian foreign policy, FPR’s issue will concentrate on the Hungarian presidency of the Visegrad Four, looking at the challenges and opportunities this regional format is facing.
We are announcing this call for papers in order to provide an opportunity for young and accomplished researchers, both in Hungary and abroad to contribute to the debate on Visegrad’s future. We are looking for original, previously unpublished essays, with a maximum length of 50.000 characters to be published in this year’s FPR issue.
- October 15, 2017: those interested in contributing to the issue, should send their maximum 500 word abstract to the address email@example.com
- October 20, 2017: decision is announced on the preliminary acceptance of the abstracts
- November 15, 2017: deadline for the submission of the full paper
- November 20, 2017: decision of the double blind peer review process is announced
- December 1, 2017: revised papers are due
- December 15, 2017: publication of the 2017 FPR issue, ‘Visegrad Inside Out’
All manuscripts must be referenced according to the APA format. Submissions without proper references will be automatically rejected. All submissions will go through a double blind peer review process, and we provide feedback for every author. Copyediting and proofreading will be provided by IFAT as the editor of the volume.
IFAT reserves the right to reject the publication of any paper without prior notice. IFAT does not keep and return manuscripts, but we try to ensure that even the papers which do not get published in the printed volume, have an opportunity to appear on IFAT’s other series, especially in the KKI Analysis format.Should you have any questions regarding this call, please contact us in email at firstname.lastname@example.org