Local Presentation - Mapping Migration Challenges in the EU Transit and Destination Countries
The Institute for Foreign Affairs and Trade held the Local Presentation of Joint Policy Study on “Mapping Migration Challenges in the EU Transit and Destination Countries” on 23 March 2017 in Budapest.
The Local Presentation was organised in the framework of EuroMeSCo ENI Project, co-financed by the European Union and the European Institute of the Mediterranean.
The titles of the Joint Policy Study and the Policy Briefs are the follows:
- Passing the ‘hot potatoes’: Croatia and Slovenia as transit countries in the European migrant and refugee crisis by Maja Bučar and Marko Lovec CIR – Center of International Relations, University of Ljubljana
- Austria and the Migration Challenge: From the Culture of Welcome and to the Culture of Deterrence - by András Hettyey, IFAT – Institute for Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Hungary and the Migration Challenge: Anatomy of an Extraordinary Crisis by András Hettyey, IFAT – Institute for Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Sweden: Destination Country Searching for a European Solution by Gunilla Herolf, TEPSA - Trans-European Policy Studies Association
- Germany: Facing Challenges and Seeking solutions by Christian Druck, MEIA Research
- Impact of Migration Challenges on the EU Policy Framework by Roderick Parkes and Annelies Pauwels, EU ISS – European Union Institute for Security Studies
- Gender Inequality and Integration of Non-EU Migrants in the EU by Mikkel Barslund, CEPS, Anna di Bartolomeo, EUI and Lars Ludolph, CEPS
You can find the Joint Policy Study and the Policy Briefs publication at our website in online form.